Lately.

I've been making the most of home-time by catching up with the best friends I left behind. We've done Yo! Sushi & shopping, and then went out the week after (with me wearing exactly what I bought with them the week before, minus the shoes). Sure have missed them. It's funny how things can change so quickly, and I've been contemplating everything with tea, sunshine and...the internet? I move into my new house in Norwich on Tuesday! And god how excited am I. I finally have a double bedroom, and there's wood floors everywhere (I have a bit of a thing about it...). This year will hopefully be full of beautiful things, and I think my head's tightly screwed on with everything I want, like and know I should do. Get ready for some photos of the new house, and snippets of daily life, friends and exciting projects x



Alice, Jess and I

Sheer panel sleeveless black top & Camel shorts: H&M
Shoes: EBay

11 comments:

taffetaramblings said...

loving the shoes & all the caramel & beige tones! x

Jess. said...

If I'm not mistaken your shoes are originally from boohoo.com
I was having a gander and came across them http://www.boohoo.com/wedges/kimora-cross-front-buckle-trim-wedge/invt/azz72384 - am I correct?


http://the-cantabrigian.blogspot.com/

wooden heartbeat said...

i love the shoes, they look gorgeous!

http://www.woodenheartbeat.blogspot.com/

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

So stunning. I love your hair! x hivenn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You look so pretty, i love the shorts!
I can see you enjoy summertime, not just blogging :)
Thanks for your comment!

Cylia said...

you girls looks so pretty. I love.

Anonymous said...

you look fantastic! Your shorts are so cute!

Sounds like you've been having fun lately! xxx

Amy x

augustalolita said...

lovely outfit ad photos!! you ladies all look gorgeous <3

sue@yujuUK said...

WOW, those shoes! fabulous.

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

You look fab!! Great blog, now following :).

Sadie x

http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/