Most Wanted Fashion Revolution Party






I was delighted to be invited to the Most Wanted Fashion Revolution Party at the Soho Hotel last Tuesday. It was a brilliant evening, hosted by the lovely people at VoucherCodes.co.uk [head over there to grab money off your online shopping!]

We were treated to cocktails on arrival, with plenty more and wine inside, delicious canapes and even a tower of cupcakes! There were so many bloggers there and it was lovely to see friends like Kirsty, Lucy, Fiona and Frances.

We also had the use of an awesome photobooth - some of the photos which you can see above of my sister and myself! We then had a film screening of Marie Antoinette, one of my favourite films for its use of costume, colour, soundtrack and of course cake!

Thanks once again to the team at VoucherCodes.co.uk!

x

7 comments:

daniela kate morosini said...

i'm so happy you're blogging again :) looks like so much fun! will you be at LFW? xx

Tessa Rose said...

Two cones of chips...I look like such a fatty! Nom nom nom..

Fun night though and was lovely to see you! :) Xxx

Steph & The Spaniels said...

Great photos, looks like you had an amazing time :)
xx

Is This Real Life? said...

Such fun photos! I LOVE your headband such a great outfit! You look fab!

Platform P said...

So nice to see you my love. You and your sis are too cute. Can't wait for LFW- see you there!!

xxx

Stiletto-aholic said...

Love your outfit, especially the headband!
xx

SuperSaverMama said...

So nice to see you my love. Great photos.