Long Overdue Snippets of An Intern

Many of you may know of my internship at Company magazine last summer. My favourite experience has to have been the photoshoot I helped on that starred Lissie, Sky Ferreira and The Like. I saw Lissie at Latitude and absolutely loved her - so to get to meet her personally and have a chat was awesome. I actually got the chance to help with the styling - particularly of The Like.

Whilst there I took a number of "behind-the-scenes" images - especially as the location was so beautiful; a massive London house with different themed rooms on each floor. As the title suggests...here are those long overdue photos I took:

One of the rooms
The Like
The Like in another setting
A million pairs of shoes!
Accessories Table

It's was so excited to see the finished products over three months in the magazine - October, November and December!

xxx

14 comments:

daisychain said...

What an amazing post!

Maria Fallon said...

awh it's so exciting to have seen this spread in the magazine, and now knowing that you helped with it! Amazing :)

Danni
xxx

Ellie said...

This is such a brilliant post and I'm so jealous of your internship! The Like are brilliant, and your shots of them are great :D x

aindrea said...

AHHH that house looks so lovely!
love ya milly <3
aindrea from RAGS
xxxx

Claudia Kitten said...

Ooo i'm very jealous!!
Claudia xxx
www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

Hayley said...

Amazing photos, especially the shoe one, I wish my collection were that big!

Vanessa said...

Oooh i am so jealous right now! What course are you doing/where? xx

Grysh said...

The place was amazing! I so love to steal onw of those shoes! x.x

Off-topic: I liked your Facebook fanpage, followed you at Google Connect & Bloglovin; and if it's not too much to ask, I hope you do the same for me as well. Links can be found on my homepage ^_^

Chicago Chic said...

Wow....it looks like so much fun! The decor in that first photo is beautiful, and I would love to have all those shoes! :)

xoxo
Rachel

Stefany said...

Wow this is amazing! That accessories table! Swooooooon. :)

Vicki said...

aw what an amazing experience mega jealous!! i love the like :) xo

Voodoo Moonshine said...

madly in love!!

BIBAVIMH said...

WOW! IT'S SO AMAZING POST! I`M SO JEALOUS OF YOUR FASHION LIFE!!!

Lucy said...

oh my goodness Mill this is awesome! You were so involved, im really pleased! Its so great, cos sometimes you just don't know if you'll even get a glimpse into the shoots let alone help style!
Congrats - i'd love to hear more stories when we have time for chats :)
xxx