Hello pretty people. I'm getting so excited now...got a load of confirmations for London Fashion Week. yes yes yes! & the prettiest invitation through my door today.
Will post some sweet photos and the names of the shows in the next few days! Let me know if I'll see you there...!

On another note, loving this behind the scenes shot taken by Rose from whatwasfoundthere.blogspot.com
[there's more on her blog!]
Apparently there's more similar things that she's involved in to come!


I love all the everyday people walking past...and then this absolute beaut in the foreground with all that colour and pattern.

xx

Photo credit: whatwasfoundthere.blogspot.com
You must ask Rose for permission to use the above photo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so turns out after all that my press pass has been accepted! LOL! what do I do now? Do I have to contact the designers pr teams? xxxxx

Anonymous said...

that´s cute.:)

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

ohhh London Fashion Week, I'm very jealous! I have to miss it this season as I'm still in a lot of pain from my operation and I have no money for travel anyway... £4 to live on til the end of Feb!

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

Unknown said...

I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!
did you hear about mcqueen? super sad, isn't it?
i'm going to reply to your email in a momento, just replying to comments :)
xxx